Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Indict War Criminal Bush. No War For Oil. Halliburton. Halliburton. Halliburton.

Last time I tried this (4/26), I think I lured one unsuspecting Bush hater to this site. It apparently took him 46 seconds to read the few words of text and realize that he'd been fooled. A smarter than average liberal. We'll see if I can snare a few more with stronger language.

Another reason for the leftwing tripe - I want to stay on Janet Napolitano's good side. That recent DHS report sounds ominous. "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economical and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." There's no evidence for this "resurgence" and no specific groups have been identified. Just a good old-fashioned witch hunt to demonize the loyal opposition. Why doesn't the DHS follow up on real threats? President Obama's buddy, Bill Ayers has said of his previous terrorist acts, "I feel we didn't do enough". I'd keep tabs on that guy.
Speaking of real threats, when the DHS under President Bush targeted Islamic extremists, civil liberties groups like the ACLU warned of an impending police state. Think we'll hear from them now?

No comments:

Post a Comment