Sunday, October 9, 2016

Glass House


Donald Trump is garbage, but as Mona Charen points out, Democrats have no standing -- None. What. So. Ever. -- to criticize his misogyny.

hillary-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Hillary Clinton --

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed and supported.

This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president.


Juanita Broaddrick --

I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away.

How many times must it be said? Actions speak louder than words. DT said bad things! HRC threatened me after BC raped me.

Hillary calls Trump's remarks "horrific" while she lives with and protects a "Rapist". Her actions are horrific.


What Bill Clinton did to Broaddrick was not merely "rape", but "Rape-Rape" (a ridiculous distinction made by Hollywood airhead Whoopi Goldberg regarding Roman Polanski's molestation of a 13 year old girl).

BROADDRICK: I was completely dressed. I had a skirt and a blouse. He tore the waist of my skirt. And then he ripped my pantyhose. And he raped me. It was very vicious. I was just pinned down... I did not know what to do. I was so frightened. I was only 35 at the time. And it was horrible. I just wanted it to be over with. So he would go away.

KLEIN: He got up?

BROADDRICK: No, he held me down for a long time. And then he did it again. I was so ready for him to leave me alone, when he started raping me again. And it was very brief... And he did get up and he straightened himself. And my mouth was bleeding and it was hurting. And he just straightens himself and goes to the door.

KLEIN: With you still on the bed?

BROADDRICK: Yes, crying. He straightens himself and he goes to the door. And puts on his sunglasses. And tells me to get some ice on that on my lip. And goes out the door... He would push down on my left clavicle and it hurt so much I thought my clavicle was gonna break. And my lip was just ballooning out four times the size that it should have been.

KLEIN: While he was raping you?

BROADDRICK: Yes.

Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs


And hey, let's not forget the "Lion Of The Senate" (From Michael Kelley's, "Ted Kennedy On The Rocks") --

It is after midnight and Kennedy and (Christopher) Dodd are just finishing up a long dinner in a private room on the first floor of the restaurant’s annex. They are drunk. Their dates, two very young blondes, leave the table to go to the bathroom. (The dates are drunk too. “They’d always get their girls very, very drunk,” says a former Brasserie waitress.) Betty Loh, who served the foursome, also leaves the room. Raymond Campet, the co-owner of La Brasserie, tells [waitress Carla] Gaviglio the senators want to see her.

As Gaviglio enters the room, the six-foot-two, 225-plus-pound Kennedy grabs the five-foot-three, 103-pound waitress and throws her on the table. She lands on her back, scattering crystal, plates and cutlery and the lit candles. Several glasses and a crystal candlestick are broken. Kennedy then picks her up from the table and throws her on Dodd, who is sprawled in a chair. With Gaviglio on Dodd’s lap, Kennedy jumps on top and begins rubbing his genital area against hers, supporting his weight on the arms of the chair. As he is doing this, Loh enters the room. She and Gaviglio both scream, drawing one or two dishwashers. Startled, Kennedy leaps up. He laughs. Bruised, shaken and angry over what she considered a sexual assault, Gaviglio runs from the room. Kennedy, Dodd and their dates leave shortly thereafter, following a friendly argument between the senators over the check.


And, for some comic relief --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FCSDo_t_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment