Tuesday, September 4, 2012
...to defeat Barack Obama. The National Review editors have managed to condense the list down from book length.
Everything is covered - the "stimulus", Biden, Obamacare, the debt, the deficit, unemployment, the foreign policy mess, Biden, post-partisan posturing, post-racial posturing, Holder, Napolitano, Biden, and on and on. The list is too long to present even a representative sample, but here are a few random items to provide a flavor.
3. Because Julia needs to get off her lazy, federally subsidized butt, get a real job, and pay for her own damned birth-control pills.
22. Because he listened to the Reverend Wright’s crackpot racist diatribes for years and then gave us a lecture on racism.
23. For ignoring his own deficit commission.
28. Because “jobs created or saved” is Enron accounting.
60. Because corpsmen deserve a president who can pronounce “corpsman.”
103. “You know, I actually believe my own bulls**t.”
104. Yeah, we know.
115. For passing it to see what’s in it.
371. The apology tour.
382. Shaking Hugo Chávez’s hand.
411. Humiliating Benjamin Netanyahu.
421. Assad the reformer.
496. Installing wind turbines that kill bald eagles.
584. Because the vaunted intellectual speaks fewer foreign languages than George W. Bush.
And my favorite...
688. Because the post-election National Review cruise can’t stock enough liquor if it goes the other way.
And the last one is, of course...
689. Because you built that.